If you are looking for a fulfilling and interesting position in a fast-paced and fun environment, then a position as a driving instructor is the right fit for you! Defensive Driving School is the Puget Sound’s oldest and most respected driving school. Established in 1945, Defensive Driving School is still growing and looking for energetic and responsible people to join our team in King, Snohomish, and Kitsap Counties.
- No industry experience necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and punctual and want to make a difference in our students’ lives.
- We provide State required driving instructor training at no charge.
- Must be available during after school hours and on Saturdays.
- Must be available to work 4-6 days per week and 20+ hours per week.
- Must be available for driving instructor training on Saturdays .and on weekday afternoons and evenings.
- Must speak fluent English and have great communication skills.
- Must possess at least a HS diploma/GED, have a clean driving record, have been licensed to drive for at least 5 years, have a Washington driver’s license, be at least 21 year of age, and have a professional appearance. (See RCW 46.82.330 for complete State requirements).
- FBI background check required.
- Must provide a copy of driving record upon request.
- We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-hire and random drug testing may be required.
- Must have home internet access, basic computer skills and a cell phone.
Email resume to email@example.com.