9481 Silverdale Way #213
Silverdale, WA 98383
Locally owned and operated. Located in the same building as Kitsap Credit Union, next to Grocery Outlet. Not an office, only a classroom location. Our office is located at 19351 8th Ave NE #181, Poulsbo, WA 98370 (by appointment only). Phone hours Mon.-Fri. 9am-5pm.
Speed up the registration process: pre-apply, the first step to getting your first driver license, instruction permit, or ID card.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Web-based and in-person classes available. See course description in the below schedule for which type of class it is. Teen Course includes 15 Class sessions plus 2 DAT (Driver Awareness sessions) for classroom instruction, and is able to sign up for 5 individual drives with an instructor at this location. Drives will continue after classroom sessions are complete. You can start class with a $200 deposit, balance due the first day of class. A majority of our communication takes place through email. When registering please provide a valid, regularly checked email address for both student and parent. Please note we now offer a Saturday/Sunday course at this location (see schedule below).
Click on “View More Info” for pricing and additional class information.