10221 214th Ave E
Bonney Lake, WA 98391
Located in the Classic Storage Building. Not an office with staff, only a classroom location for class sessions and pick up/drop off for lessons and tests. Our office with staff is located in Kirkland at 10505 NE 38th Place Bldg 9.
Speed up the registration process: pre-apply, the first step to getting your first driver license, instruction permit, or ID card.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Live web-based classes via Zoom:
WT64: 11/29/21 – 1/4/22, MTW 4-6pm
WT65: 1/4/22 – 2/9/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
WT66: 1/18/22 – 2/23/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT67: 2/1/22 – 3/9/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
WT68: 2/15/22 – 3/23/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT69: 3/1/22 – 4/6/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
WT70: 3/15/22 – 4/20/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT71: 3/29/22 – 5/4/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
WT72: 4/12/22 – 5/18/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT73: 4/26/22 – 6/1/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
Click on “View More Info” for pricing and additional class information, as well as future classes.