9302 N Davies Road
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
***Our office is closed temporarily beginning 3/24 due to COVID-19 concerns. We will be taking phone calls but will no longer do drives, written tests, drive tests, or student drives through Saturday, April 4.***
The Lake Stevens driving school is located across the street from Les Schwab Tires.
A shuttle van from LSHS is available for a $25 fee for classes that meet right after school. Please call to sign up. DOL written and drive tests also available at this location. Our Lake Stevens office is temporarily closed to walk-in customers due to the COVID-19 situation. We are still doing the scheduled KTs and drives at this location.
Teen course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation. Additional hours of observation (of another student’s drive) are free and encouraged.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months (or extended with a fee). Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course. Students and parents are encouraged to schedule lessons using our scheduling system, Schedule Agent.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 2 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email and cell phone notifications. When registering, please provide a regularly checked email address and cell phone numbers for both student and parent.