9302 N Davies Road
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
***Knowledge Tests and Drive tests by appointment only. Our offices will not be open to walk in customers, but appointments can be made by phone or online.***
Speed up the registration process: pre-apply, the first step to getting your first driver license, instruction permit, or ID card.
Teen course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 17 class sessions which include 30 hours of WA State curriculum and 4 hours of Driver Awareness Training, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation. Additional hours of observation (of another student’s drive) are free and encouraged.
- A parent information session will be held on Zoom.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian to ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months (or extended with a fee). Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course. Students and parents are encouraged to schedule lessons using our scheduling system, Schedule Agent.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 2 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email and cell phone notifications. When registering, please provide a regularly checked email address and cell phone numbers for both student and parent.
Special accommodations needed? (click here):
If your student has an IEP/504 plan, anxiety or a learning disability, please let us know after registration by replying to your registration confirmation email. This awareness can help our instructors during their instruction time with your student. You may also call our office to create an individualized driving plan to help your student succeed with additional time, lessons (extra charge), or help when needed. Purchase the individualized driving plan consult here.
Lake Stevens TEEN CLASSES
Live web-based classes via Zoom and In-person classes. Below is the overview of the class schedule. Scroll down further and click on “View More Info” to enroll.
If you have an IEP/504 plan click here before purchasing the course.
WT119-4*: 11/28/23 – 1/18/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm. *No class 12/15/23-1/2/24 (Winter Break).
WT120-6*: 12/12/23 – 1/25/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm. *No class 12/22/23-1/2/24 (part of Winter Break).
WT121-4: 1/3/24 – 2/8/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.
LS495-6: 1/4/24 – 2/29/24, IN-PERSON, TTh 6-8pm.
WT122-6*: 1/16/24 – 2/22/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm. *No class 2/14 (Valentine’s Day).
WT123-4*: 1/30/24 – 3/7/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm. *No class 2/14 (Valentine’s Day).
WT128-5: 2/4/24 – 3/31/24, ONLINE, Sat/Sun 5-7pm.
WT124-6: 2/15/24 – 3/26/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm.
WT125-4: 2/28/24 – 4/4/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.
LS496-6*: 3/5/24 – 5/7/24, IN-PERSON, TTh 6-8pm. *No class 4/2 and 4/4 (Spring Break)
WT126-6: 3/13/24 – 4/18/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm.
WT127-4: 3/27/24 – 5/2/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.