4700 42nd Ave SW #500
Seattle, WA 98116
Located in Jefferson Square on the 5th floor, next to Safeway. Classroom sessions and knowledge tests will meet in the classroom. Driving, observation, and skills test appointments will meet by Bartell’s parking lot by our cars. Not an office with staff, only a classroom location for class sessions and pick up/drop off for lessons and tests. Our office with staff is located in Kirkland at 10505 NE 38th Place Bldg 9.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Web-based classes via Zoom:
6/30/20-7/23/20, MTWTh, 10am-12:20pm
7/7/20-7/30/20, MTWTh, 3:40pm-6:00pm
7/14/20-8/6/20, MTWTh, 10am-12:20pm
7/21/20-8/13/20, MTWTh, 3:40pm-6:00pm
7/28/20-8/20/20, MTWTh, 10am-12:20pm
8/4/20-8/27/20, MTWTh, 3:40pm-6:00pm
8/10/20-8/28/20, MTWThF, 10am-12:20pm
8/17/20-9/10/20, MTWTh, 3:40pm-6:00pm *(no class 9/7 Labor Day)
Click on “View More Info” for pricing and additional class information.