2524 Colby Ave
Everett, WA 98201
Located one block south of Everett HS. TEEN CLASSES ARE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM. Not an office with staff, only a classroom location for Knowledge tests and pick up/drop off for lessons and tests. Our office with staff is located in Kirkland at 10505 NE 38th Place Bldg 9.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 17 online Zoom sessions, which includes the 30 Hour state curriculum and 4 hours of Driver Awareness Training, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held on Zoom.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 30 days and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Special accommodations needed? (click here):
If your student has an IEP/504 plan, anxiety or a learning disability, please select the consult to create an individualized driving plan to help your student succeed with additional time, lessons, or help when needed (extra charge). We will discuss options for the individual driving plan with you at the consult so do not select the Teen Essential driving course product on this page. Purchase the individualized driving plan consult here: https://driving-school.com/teen-individual-driving-plan-consult/
Live web-based classes via Zoom. Below is the overview of the class schedule. Scroll down further and click on “View More Info” to enroll.
If you have an IEP/504 plan click here before purchasing the course.
WT119-4*: 11/28/23 – 1/18/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm. *No class 12/15/23-1/2/24 (Winter Break).
WT120-6*: 12/12/23 – 1/25/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm. *No class 12/22/23-1/2/24 (part of Winter Break).
WT121-4: 1/3/24 – 2/8/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.
WT122-6*: 1/16/24 – 2/22/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm. *No class 2/14 (Valentine’s Day).
WT123-4*: 1/30/24 – 3/7/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm. *No class 2/14 (Valentine’s Day).
WT128-5: 2/4/24 – 3/31/24, ONLINE, Sat/Sun 5-7pm.
WT124-6: 2/15/24 – 3/26/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm.
WT125-4: 2/28/24 – 4/4/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.
WT126-6: 3/13/24 – 4/18/24, ONLINE, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm.
WT127-4: 3/27/24 – 5/2/24, ONLINE, TWTh 4-6pm.