Bellevue (148th/near Microsoft)
14777 NE 40th St.
Bellevue, WA 98007
Located right across the street from Microsoft on the corner of 148th Ave NE and NE 40th St. Not an office with staff, only a classroom location for class sessions and pick up/drop off for lessons and tests. Our office with staff is located in Kirkland at 10505 NE 38th Place Bldg 9.
Speed up the registration process: pre-apply, the first step to getting your first driver license, instruction permit, or ID card.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Live web-based classes via Zoom:
WT79: 7/13/22 – 8/10/22, MTWTh 10am-12pm
WT80: 7/20/22 – 8/17/22, MTWTh 12:30-2:30pm
WT82: 8/8/22 – 8/30/22, MTWThF 10am-12pm
WT83: 8/24/22 – 9/29/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT84: 9/7/22 – 10/13/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
Click on “View More Info” for pricing and additional class information, as well as future classes.