5031 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Located in the University Heights Center. Driving lessons, observations and skills tests will meet in the north side of the parking lot on 52nd by our cars. Knowledge tests meet at West entrance which faces Brooklyn Ave. Not an office with staff, only a classroom location for class sessions and pick up/drop off for lessons and tests. Our office with staff is located in Kirkland at 10505 NE 38th Place Bldg 9.
Speed up the registration process: pre-apply, the first step to getting your first driver license, instruction permit, or ID card.
Teen Course details (click here):
- Provided in our classes: 34 hours of classroom, 5 hours of driving, and 1 hour student observation.
- A parent information session will be held.
- We strongly encourage a parent or guardian ride along on at least one driving lesson.
- Minimum course length is 5 weeks and all classroom and driving requirements must be completed within 4 months. Students are allowed to miss and make up a maximum of 3 classes. Please keep extra-curricular activities and travel plans in mind before registering for a teen course to ensure proper attention can be given toward this course.
- A driving permit is required before the first lesson. Students can get their permit up to 10 days before the start date of class.
- Driving lessons are held outside of classroom meeting times and will extend beyond the end of the classroom portion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, an electronic certificate will be reported to the Department of Licensing. This process takes up to 3-4 weeks.
- Most of our communication is through email. When registering please provide a regularly checked email address for both student and parent.
Live web-based classes via Zoom. Due to the ending of the Covid-19 emergency order all web-based classes must end by 11/30/22. If you for sure want a web-based class, please sign up for classes that finish by 11/30/22 (WT88 is the last web-based class). The DOL is in the process of making a rule change that will hopefully allow web-based classes beyond that. Classes starting December 2022 will be held pending the DOL rule change. If for some reason it doesn’t pass then we will contact you to move you to an in-person class which will only be scheduled if the DOL rule change doesn’t happen.
WT86: 10/5/22 – 11/10/22, TWTh 6:30-8:30pm
WT87: 10/18/22 – 11/23/22, TWTh 4-6pm
WT88: 11/1/22 – 11/30/22, MTWTh 6:30-8:30pm. *No class 11/24 (Thanksgiving).
The below classes will be held subject to DOL rule change (see details in class description):
Click on “View More Info” for pricing and additional class information, as well as future classes.