Defensive Driving School is looking for an energetic and responsible customer service representative with strong computer skills to greet customers, provide driving instructor support, schedule driving appointments, and answer customer questions via phone and email. If you are looking for a fulfilling and fast-paced job in a professional and fun environment, then this is the position for you! Our ideal candidate loves email, types 60+ wpm, has excellent people/phone skills and likes paperwork. The position hours are Monday-Thursday from 9 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday 9-1.
The responsibilities of this position vary and include but are not limited to the following:
• Using your organizational skills to maintain schedules for our instructors and help parents and students schedule lessons with an instructor who can help them achieve their goals.
• Keeping a calm and positive attitude while assisting in keeping all 15 of our locations running smoothly.
• Answering the phones with a smile to help our customers know they are important and we care about their success.
• Helping customers with their unique circumstances by returning emails quickly and efficiently.
• Focusing on the details as you process student paperwork to help them obtain their driver’s license.
• Filing, which isn’t exciting but essential to helping us stay organized and prepared for audits throughout the year.
• Being willing to learn and grow as part of an admin team who supports each other and is fun to work with.
We offer 401K matching, Health Insurance Reimbursement and paid vacation time. Our office offers an easy commute as it is close to 520 and 405. Submit your resume and we will be in touch to set up a phone interview!
Please visit our website at www.driving-school.com for more information about our family company. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Waiting period may apply
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
• People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
• Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Communication method(s) used:
• In person
This Job Is:
• A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
• Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: starts at $19 per hour
• 401(k) matching
• Paid time off
• 8 hour shift
• Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
• Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location