Driving Instructor – Oak Harbor
Have you ever just wanted to make a change, find a second job with flexible hours that’s not in retail? Would you like to work for a fantastic family owned company? Defensive Driving School just might be the company for you! Established in 1945, Defensive Driving School is still growing and looking for energetic and responsible people to join our team.
- Mandatory High School Diploma/GED, Valid Washington Driver’s License with 5 years minimum experience. Must be 21. (See RCW 46.82.330 for complete State requirements).
- No industry experience necessary, but you must have solid people skills, be friendly, patient and punctual and want to make a difference in our students’ lives.
- We provide the 100-hour State required driving instructor training at no charge.
- Part-time work and must be available afternoon, evenings, weekends.
- Must be available to work 4-6 days per week and 20+ hours per week.
- Must speak fluent English (fluency in a second language is a perk) and have great communication skills.
- Must have some computer skills, email, and a cell phone.
- FBI background check required.
- Must provide a copy of driving record.
- Pay starts at $22/hour
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-hire and random drug testing may be required.